Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Love will keep us alive...

Heard of this song by Eagles??

Really enjoyed the makan session with my family last saturday. We went Holland V eat 'zhu3 chao3'. The food wasn't fantastic but i realli enjoyed it. Hmmm we rarely go out as a family. Especially we've all grown up and everybody has own commitments. But i really luv my family.
father & mother : thx for nagging me. =)
sis : thx for being so patient to ur rude di di... =p
bro : my dota buddy. my best fren. Afterall we've been sleeping together for 22 yrs...

Miss my SA 01S73 buddies... all the crazy stuff we did together.. haha... madness...
now i've got a new gang of buddies. hee. gd thing i join Yishun SCS and tat's how i realli got to noe u guys... Hope tat i can go for the dec Harry Potter Kids Camp with u guys. =( fish tat ICT. why mus it be in dec too... faint* hey beni thx for calling me tat nite... and thx for sharing ur troubles with me... =)

i luv music but i dun haf the talent for it... haha... i realli luv my keyboard although i have been neglecting her lately... tot of studying music but i'm jus not brave enuff to do so... afterall this is spore. i'll jus have to take this 'default' road.

Thx dear... i realli like the food pack. You're always so sweet but i jus dunno how to react to presents. i guess guys are like this. ah chua am i rite?? haha. we may seem indifferent but these realli mean alot to us...

when we're hungry... luv will keep us alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home