Wednesday, October 11, 2006

-___-'''

wad r we doin in the com cluster @ a bird dun lay egg, dog dun shit timing....
me n ah jun are discussing our changing landscape project.... i bet beni is still dolling himself up at home... having mechanics lect in half an hr's time... jow leh? still waiting for his postman??? Chua mus be playing with numberssss... wad abt kong??? bet he's fantasizing abt beni's abs and jow's long sleek legs...Whee~~VIVO CITY is alr officially open when can we go???

Haha oh btw its ah jun here now le. I juz bought a jacket plus a bag so i m damn poor la. Heartpain sia..but i shall post my jacket n bag pics some day dun worry k haha. So dis is supposed to be a happy post liao dun say we keep posting sad posts okie haha. VIVO VIVO VIVO who wanna go wif me?? I not trying to SA WANG now okie...dun anyhow say me ah guys lol. If ur wanna go wif me pls call and make an appointment as ur know i m rather busy and i m quite selective abt who is going out wif me lol. Lect is starting soon liao. I shall not keep my fans in ENGINE waiting wahahaha...bye guys...CYA yishuners on SAT okie.


Till we meet again....... mwahahhahaha hur hur hur...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home