Friday, March 16, 2007

It's been so long...

LOL i heard dis is the 100th post!!! POP CHAMPAGNE!!!

Yup it has been so long since i last blog man haha...busy is an excuse i muz admit...lol i think i m rather lazy to blog abt wad happened recently. Eh but cannot blame me also la the mid term tests took away my momentum to blog leh so i decided to give myself and the blog a break from my nonsense haa...

Erm...in the midst of my GEk lecture now..the stupid lect and project is sucking my blood man...week in week out project meetings, 4 hours of lect a week, not forgetting the tutorials as well. Haha luckily my project group mates are all my close friends lol so not dat bad ah cos alot of cock and shit happened during the meetings haha.

Erm...also dunno wad to blog abt leh juz feel damn bored la..i also no motivation dis sem leh ah chua, somemore i not as free as u. WHERE IS MY FREE DAY??? Freak man, i regret coming into engine...haha if not for the no. of gd friends i have in here i think i will die either of boredom or boredom hahahahahah...Ok think i shall tell ur more abt 2 recently made friend den haha one of dem is PEK CB or weichuan and the other is Guan Yu. Actualli ah...i m not v close to them la juz dat we are all common friends of SK haha den somemore all in ME so as ur know..guys damn easy to mix around one haha. After a meal or 2, we became gd friends le ahaha. But they are not gd influence, always talk cock wif me during lect dat i cant even concentrate la freak man hahaa.

Erm...we have a new hobby recently and dat is to strip ah PEK haha dat is wei chuan haha...dun say dat we are cruel to him k. He asked for it himself lol..always say some stupid stuff to give us the excuse to strip him haha. FAN JIAN u know lol. Anyway i have a damn nice pic and video of him la which i will upload it asap man haha trust me guys. For my faithful readers, i will not let ur down...confirm chop.

Erm...dats all for now guys, i will upload the fun stuff immediately dun worry k. Oh ya ur realised i always use erm...rite? LOL maybe ur can call me the ERM ERM guy from now on hurhur lol...OK shall go back to lecture alr haha. Take care everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home