Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tired Tired Tired...

A bit sad that i cannot join ah jun, ah guang n beni they all for the seoul garden outing... :( Has been very tired for the past few days... Sianzzz... I dunno why leh.. maybe the hectic timetable is killing me! lectures after lectures, then discovered that my tutorials planning has gone hay-wire... been travelling to-and-fro from engine to science almost everyday... Si Beh Sian! the lectures are also getting harder to understand... Too much maths n computing this sem liao... My brains dunno whether can take it or not... somemore i not that smart one, gonna die soon! What to do when u are from engine? Sianzzz~
-_-
I dunno why also i am getting mood swing this few days... at one moment i can be very happy then suddenly i feel a bit lost or maybe a bit depressed... maybe my menopause is coming... haha! maybe i am too tired of thinking... Sianzzz~
-_-
My Ethelonter group Qetest is having our outing tml at Orchard. Looking forward to that! Cheers~
-_-
one day i will fly away it will be forever
-_-
KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home