Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yishun - I N G

wow... another 10 sessions of Yishun Reading Stars. Hey Beni, this is our 4th season of Yishun - ING le... I was jus chatting with beni in the train back home. I often dread to go yishun and will psycho beni not to go at times, buahhaa. Our packed timetable is realli making me darn drained and desperately nid a break on a Friday evening. But everytime after going yishun i will tell myself. "hmm lucky i yishuned this week and realli dun regret going." Gonna miss all the chit chat sessions we had on the way to yishun and on the way home...

We photo-whored as usual. But jus realise i got alot of blur pics cos i set the wrong mode. *slap head...
Yishun family Wee Chou (Beni's kid)
hwee hwee n Jason - he smiled.. =) Ou wen..Beni, me and chai yen jie jie... hahaha
Beni, me and mayi.. but the pic abit blur sia...
cos we took the pic with the ever-blur mayi?? =_=''' lame.. haha
CY jie jie, mayi, hwee hwee, siao ja bo & chao nu...
Beni is having lotsa weird poses nowadays.
hwee hwee and me...

WANPING's BDAE PARTY - 31/03/07!!!

happi bdae boss... haha i think she neva read our blog one. but anywae.... got to noe her better after joining PAH. din noe she can be so cock too.. she look quite serious at times BUT she definitely can crap de.... haha thx for the personalised note u gave us.. (although u spelled my name wrongly... zzz) Pls dun make jun and i carry too much paint cans during PAH... wahaha

us and the bdae gal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home