Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dreamy dReamy drEamy dreAmzssssssss

Have been having alot of dreams lately...dun ask me y i juz do not know haha....Are dreams a reflection of wad we are actualli thinking about in the day???? I hope its not haha otherwise i think i might in a rather screwed up state den haha. Are dreams the opposite of reality??? I usually dun dream alot but i know the most common dream i actualli have is whereby i m coming down the stairs...i m walking faster n faster n it comes to such a stage whereby i m jumping off the steps. The dream always end in such a way that i would finsh my last step falling haha den i would get a shock n juz wake up. Damn i hate dis dream man??? Wad does it indicate??? M i insecure or wad??? Afraid of falling??? or failing??? Blah blah blah...CRAPZ. Ya anyway uncle is looking for a job these days if got any muz intro can haha...Since i can wake up early maybe i can be a morning call giver lol...50 cents for every morning call i give pls sign up guys??? LOL...This blog seems to be abandoned by my buddiees...working ones say too busy haha not working one means got PAH lol...so slacker me do the blogging lor haha..UNCLE NAGGY shall chong chu jian hu den muahhaha...ok back to reading my novel le haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home