Wednesday, October 25, 2006

魔鬼训练!!!

Ho ho ho... went gym wif ah jun and ah chua today.. had a nice workout. I bet tml confirm no strength to carry the badminton racket... =_= Haha tat dupid beni recently kept performing his dancing boobs muscles. Made me so motivated to train... mwahaha. Started gym sessions last tue. Hmm i think gonna make it a weekly thing ba. ah jun has jus been appointed as my 魔鬼 personal trainer. Who's interested?? haha can join us for gym next week...

We had a mini test on 3-D modelling. Cannot make it sia. I was a bit gan jiong cos i assembled the whole thing wrongly. In the end i redo the whole shit and anyhow reassembled. Labs every week. It's realli making me sick. Had been sneezing for the past few days. I used 8 packets of tissue in school and half box of tissue at home. Madness...

Rain rain.. i luv rain. It's been raining for the past few days rite? I like to take bus on a rainy day. haha. 很有感触.

我喜欢雨季。
喜欢雨点‘滴答。滴答’的声音。
喜欢独自听着音乐看着巴士外的路人。
感觉节奏慢了下来。
尝过繁忙的苦涩才懂得珍惜那片刻的休息。
我不累。休息不是因为我累。
我还在找我要的方向。
我相信雨后的晴天,我不再彷徨了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home