Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Free day today...

Today is my free day... haha! Finally decided not to take another module and concentrate on the 5 core this sem. Due to my no three no four results last sem, i think i got to work a bit harder this sem. However, i think i have switch to 'lazy' mode at the moment. For the past few lectures, my mind was drifting and almost fall into sleep for almost every lecture. First day, i forgot to bring my stationary, hence did not even bother to copy any notes.

Happy to meet my ISE friends again. Rem tt we had suggested to go out for beach volleyball during the holidays. But looks like no one took the initiatives to organise. Anyway, we went to holland village to eat on the first day and bought a cake back to celebrate qq Bdae. Quite funny tt we had to celebrate during the 5 min break mid way thru the lecture as some of us are in rush for time later. But at least not for me. I went home to slack str after... Dunno why, I always get the mood to watch tv during school term.

Yesterday, We went to Dragongate to have our semesterly dim sum buffet. Went there a bit later with kenny cos my 2-h lecture end on time while theirs end much earlier. Its really a 2-h lecture with no break in between. So Sianz. Surprised to see the pharmacy people there at the buffet too. My ISE friends went to Nicholas family restuarant instead. Heard tt they had a treat by his dad. I should have gone there instead. Haha! Anyway, its bcos the four of us felt a bit pai seh cos we know tt Nicholas will definietly treat us if we go there. Thats why we still choose dragongate afterall. Food is still nice as expected.

I initially thought I can slack thru this sem. But to my horror, I had to do 3 projects this sem plus homeworks to submit every week. Anyway, I feel tt its definitely going to be much better than last sem. Hope tt I can do better than last sem and don get another no three no four results. Joining them for badminton at clementi later. Cya!

M I still feel so lost? Haiz...

KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home