Friday, December 22, 2006

Harry Potter Camp Review

This year Harry Potter Camp feels different for the four of us compared to the Sesame Street Camp last year bcos we r in the organising committee this time round. Four of us r in charge of games together with SW n Jem. I must say a lot of credit has to go Jem for consolidating n planning of all the games. With him around, we always get to ROC. Haha! Cheers to Jem~

I personally feel that it was not as fun compared to the last year for the four of us. Being in the OC, we get lesser chance to mix with the children n volunteers. For me, I don even noe my group's kid name n also the volunteers'. So sad :( But the most fun part should be on day 0 esp the nite. That I think I should leave it to ah jun to update you guys. Anyway that day is ah jun's bdae. Happy Bdae Ah Jun!!!

As for the games, it was chaotic at first esp for the icebreakers. But later during the telematches n treasure hunt, i think it ran smoothly for most of the time with a bit of cock-up a bit here n there. I must really thanks Mayi n Joanne for helping me with the stations. I lose my voice in the bombing icebreakers games n had to depend on Mayi to do all the talking at my station. Also, thanks Joanne for her ethusiatism in my station.

A bit disappointed though was the last nite when there was not much interactions among the volunteers unlike last year. Also, not much pple stay up thru the nite, so the four of us also went to sleep for a while cos really damm bored. In the morning, I guess I am still quite sianz, that explains why I keep nodding to sleep. We went for the Qing Gong Yan str after at Swensen.

Of course, there is a lot of other happenings in the camp, for that, I should leave it to my buddies to tell you guys.

Enjoy your Christmas Holiday!!!

KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home