Thursday, December 07, 2006

KTV session wit Lihui.

Yesterday, because Lihui was pissed over a certain incident, she asked us out to sing ktv so as to vent her frustrations. As Ah jun and Sk both have their commitments, ah chua and me ended up being the 2 护花使者. The reason why she asked us out was because we are the 4 most friendly chaps around and the most fun to be with. Actually it is because we know how to cheer people up. At least with our banter??

Nah. I think the reason is obvious. We do not pose any significant threat to Zi Ping. Lol.

Anyway, we went to Marina Square Kbox for our ktv from 7 to 11pm. As Lihui was a K executive, we took the K student's plan which was cheaper. However, that means that we could only sing from 7pm to 10pm.

Well, Marina Square Kbox is really a good place to sing K. The service was quite good and the system was superb. Wo! I think my voice sounds 100 times better than it actually is with the mike. In addition, kbox has a new drinks list on offer. The catch is that we were only limited to the fruity drinks because of our student plan. Hence, we tried the various types of fruity drinks. They tasted like sprite with fruity flavor and there was bite sized fruits in the drinks. We tried orange apricot, green apple, raspberry, blueberry and 2 more?? I will recommend the orange apricot though. It got an interesting taste. lol.

Lihui started by singing 2 Jolin Tsai' songs and ah chua and me commenced by singing Ah niu's 我和我的四个妹妹. Hee. I jokingly said I want one more mei mei. Cuz I got 3 now and they are 16, 17, and 19 years old. Therefore, I wish to find a 18 years old sis. Bleahs. Then the number would be very nice. 16,17,18 and 19. It becomes 排排坐.

Normally, when we four sing k together, there are 2 songs that we will almost definitely sing toegther. One is 安静, the other is our powerful finale 忠孝东路走九遍. This is the song when we start to get absolutely crazy, stamp our feet on the sofa and rant ourselves like mad dogs.

Lol. Lihui was telling us that we were singing very loudly when she came back from the toilet. But that does not matter to both of us. I figured we were so accustomed to singing very loudly that it was as natural as drinking water. No wonder the staff were so interested in peeking in. For a moment, I thought we were some new exotic species from the zoo that were able to invite so many stares. Apparently we were not.

I cannot stop my singing tendencies. I never really hog the mike, but when it was time to go, I was still going, one more song after one more song haha. We were supposed to leave at 10, but it seems they are not interested in chasing us off even when it was 10 plus pm. But in the end, I decided it was time to let go; after all I cant get both of them to continue to listen to my disgusting voice. LOL. It may render them deaf.

So we went home satisfied and a raspy throat. A photo showing our contented face. Hee.



Oki. I am missing Mike again. EH.. I mean the mike. hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home