Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cry it out muggers...

If sweat is the perspiration of the body, tears are the perspiration of the heart...

ROAR!!! I BUEH TAHAN LE!!!!

sobsob... T_T
days n days of mugging is makin me sick. Physically n mentally. haha beni is a gd example of 走火入魔... I've lost track of the date and day. Cooped in my house n 闭关修炼. Zzz. Felt so drained and saturated. So in the end decided to took a walk. I went NTUC and bought 20 bucks worth of junk food. haha. =p Cup noodles, instant noodles, my fav KING's ice cream, nutri-soy, peel fresh, twisties, lays, cheexels, nuts, ham, gummies,choco and blar blar blar... mwahahaha... it's pure madness. I oso bought a yummy ramly burger from the pasar malam @ jurong central. It's been ages since i last eat a ramly burger.

Yesterday was the last episode of my 7 o'clock show - fairy chalice. Sob. Ehh mani pple think is a crappy show. haha i like it leh. it's simple and funny. Alrite, shall watch Shaman King over youtube le...

i wan a magical chalice too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home