Friday, November 24, 2006

Mee-Siam Impossible

Let me come out of my mountain for a small breather...

As like the rest, i m cooped at home 闭关修炼 for the past few days. With 6 papers to clear within the next one week plus, i think i m really running out of time. But i don think i m studying as hard as i could. Maybe when i suddenly can control so much time, i tend to lose control. My mind will keep drifting, thinking about stuff i shudden, losing concentration on watever i m suppose to be doing. Time is really such an ironic thingy. When we run out of it, we will appreciate more of it. When we have too much of it, we won appreciate it. Haiz~

Actually i don noe what does "mugging" means till my first sem in nus. i really mean literally e meaning of the word. When people arnd me start saying the word, a lot of question marks surround me. i initially thought it was some drinking compeitition. haha... only later after clearing my doubt do i know tt "drinking" is part an parcel of being a student in uni. May i continue to be drunk in my own world...

it's getting so exciting

KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home