Monday, December 11, 2006

Sk is patriotic.

Went to bishan park for a yishun kids outing today morning. The kids Zakaria and Zahid were really a naughty bunch, and they were professional molesters. They were doing the monkey steal the peach (猴子偷桃)to me and Sk whenever they spotted the chance. I heard Zakaria even went to touch hui hua's hand and that incensed Sk who tried to "strangle" Zakaria. Hohox. Joking. He was just being overly friendly with him.

LOL.

And after the outing, we (many many people haha) had chicken rice for lunch. Wow. I am really starting to wonder where all the nutrients from the food I eat goes to. I can finish more than 2 person's serving of chicken yet I am still going strong. Maybe I shall hold the ridiculous idea of being pregnant? Nah.. I believe all my nutrients that I absorbed goes to cracking lame jokes. Wahaha.

Well. In the evening..

Went out to Jurong point for a short while with Sk and Ah Chua to send Sk off. He is going to do us proud by serving the nation for one week starting from tomorrow morning. Hence, in order to celebrate his fierce loyalty to country, we went to McCafe to enjoy a chilled drink. I told him to 好好做人,一个星期很快就会过的,at least for us who are enjoying life outside.



A photo of Sk with Ah Chua. This soccer ball is much much bigger than the basketball!!



The loyalty to country look is all written on SK's face.


Enjoy ur stay, SK!!!! Free food and lodging!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home