Thursday, January 11, 2007

MY POOR LEG!!! "( or toe)

Haiz played badminton yest afternoon wif ME and pharmacy ppl...went early as i tot ppl need the shuttlecocks but nvm lol. Anyway ya we had two hours of badminton and i ended up kanna trashed by MZ haha. Haowen and company had a great time but i dunno for the pharm ppl lol hope they have a great time too. Yup den went to eat KFC and proceed home happily. Was on the last step of the flight of stairs when disaster strikes!!! I slipped and since i m wearing slippers, my toe made contact wif the brick stairs and immediately i experienced pain on my toe. Wah den i saw my skin dangling out...Darn it i tot...but no choice la i continue to drag myself home despite of the pain. Wah but a few seconds later i dun feel right...my slippers is getting wet...and wet wif wad??? BLOOD!!! wah sian la i think my flesh came off as well dats y i m bleeding non stop. Dis is when the pain sets in. I drag myself wif the bloody slippers to the lift and quickly haul myself in. reached my flat and quickly climbed the stairs to my bathroom. And to my horror the floor and the stairs in my house has blood stains all over lor. Quickly washed the wound and dis is when i saw the blood flowing out. Free flow u know(Next time want free flow ask from me can le). Panicked and tried to stop the bleeding. Ice wrapped in towel plus direct application on the wound plus elevation does not really help lol. For ur info, i was bleeding for 2 hours straight. By that time my dad and sis had alr came home. My dad started cleaning up the stains and my sis bought the antiseptic for me lor. Quickly apply the med and bandaged the leg up and.....

POOF!!!

Eh dis is wad happened to my leg man haha...haiz...my leg is now 'bao-ed' up..juz like my face is bao lidat lol...it runs in the body parts ah lol...PRAY FOR ME GUYS LOL...


PS: the wound is not dat big la..abt 10/20 cents lidat..haha wrap bigger den can gain more sympathy pts mah lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home