Wednesday, May 30, 2007

这里生蜘蛛网了。。。

Have been neglecting our blog. haha. sorry bloggy... Have been busy wif lotsa 5cent, 10cent things, work and Paint-A-Home 07!!! OMG. It's damn fast. PAH 07 is starting this Saturday!!! Feel so cheated by Terence and Mabel. They were still telling me that Marketing cell will be veri relac when nearing the event. diaoz lor... I can neva finish tying the loose ends. WTF sia.

haha enuff of whining. But actually to think abt it, the amt of shit i'm clearing to nothing compared to the pubbies who have been changing the mural designs for the Nth time and all the hard work put into the designing our T-shirt ended up kena criticised by me during meeting cos I got something against NUS colour-blue n orange.. haha sorri larx...; poor log head- wanping who has been bullied and niao-ed by her log team and seem to bao-ka-liao every shit thing under the sun; vm cell who had spent a bomb on phone bills and calling every tom, dick and harry. But anw... all the hard work will be paid off. we gonna see our fruits of labour veri veri soon!!! haha.

Tml is vesak day. finally can haf a gd rest. Have been feeling damn sick for the past few days. Visited my fav pharmarcist - Ed @ IMM Guardian who recommended me a $1.90 lozenges. Dare not say that it's useless larx. But I haven show any signs of recovery yet.. So... ya u get the idea... buahhaha.. But realli appreciate it manz. haha.

Today is my first day of work at swissotel wif Jow. haha. It's realli damn sai gang. We are part time office boys there.. Cos they gonna shift their office to a newly renovated one so we are there to help them pack the stuff. But actually we are realli in luck cos we are attached to the marketing dept - lotsa eye candies. buahahha. Jow and I were finding all ways to slack and always hiding in our sanctuary acting like we are veri busy. haha it was damn funny...

Last week i was working at a canon showroom as a waiter. Worked from 9am to 9pm. Tat's how i got sick. The job is quite sucky larx. Serving food and drinks to some cocky old faggots who were always oogling at those canon models. But luckily my Malay ops manager is damn entertaining and he's freakin nice to us. I oso got to noe a few ah bangs from NUS and NTU who worked wif me. Thx ah bangs.. Realli had a great time working wif u all. haha....

Jonny's gf - meibin is coming back from exchange. buahah my mahjong kah kees are finally back. Time for 通宵麻将 soon. *fingers are itching*

牌品好,人品自然好。It's realli true manz. tsk tsk. 打麻将真的可以看出一个人的人品.

Omg. too mani events for the past one mth. seriously cant recall everything sia. Realli mus blog regularly if not the 记忆 will jus fade away. Alrite. 下定决心 mus at least blog once a week cos my memory is realli failing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home