Thursday, July 03, 2008

Revive OUR blog

It really has been AGES AND AGES since anyone of us post anything on this blog. Well, guess most of us are too pre-occupied with other stuff. Hmm, actually think the three of us have lost the interest in writing down the happenings of our daily lives except maybe beni who is still going strong with his own personal blog. Let's hope that this blog can be revived with more entries.

Right now, the three of us are in the 8th week of our 12th week vacation internship. I am with Novellus Systems, ah kuang with Micron and ah jun with Container Printers. For me, it is just passing time everyday in the company doing whatever I can to assist the logistics department. It's quite an experience doing internship in an MNC as I get to know the connections a company can have all around the world. But the semi conductor industry is going down these past few years and I am weighing the options to join this industry.

Anyway, pictures tell a thousand words which I really totally agree after a computer engine intern from my company show me the codings require to "write" a picture. Haha. Below are some of the pictures that were taken over last weekend. P/S: I went to sentosa on Saturaday and Sunday.
2 years since we last went to sentosa together
(wats with ah kuang & ah pek?)

Shuai Ge & Ah Lian

"Sun-Shine" Guy

Excited with the "susposed" celebrations with Jow

Don't give me the sad face!!!


My company's family day at sentosa


The guy is my company SEA president

Yummy buffet

My purpose for coming

looks nice but I did not take them

"Magic Show"


From left: handsome me, Stella - logistics colleague, Angela - sales intern, Zhu Mei - e.engine intern, Josephine - my logistics supervisor, Adam - com.engine intern from U.S

Adam and his gf
(The only 2 interns with no family present at family day)

Hope that my entry here can help boost more entries from my bro(s).

That's all :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A picture say a thousand words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home