Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hope u wun give up easily...

I noe you are stressed and frustrated. I oso din spend enuff time wif you. Especially you've been away for so long... I really wish to help u in any way tat i can.

If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too. But there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. I noe i not veri good at giving encouragements and cant give suggestions like others do. hmmm sorri...

You dun have to be composed at all hrs to be strong. You dun have to be perfect to belong in this place. I still believe tat u can do it and hope tat you wun give up easily... Any tom, dick or harry has done it and i dun think you are not as capable as 'em.
逆水行舟, 不进则退。

Still rem Catch me if u can?? I hope you can be the mouse tat struggled in the oil and churn it into butter. I believe you can walk out of the butter eventually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home