Thursday, September 07, 2006

tHoSe GoOd OlD dAyS...

These few days been very busy with my programming lab n tutorials... Finally i am done with lab 2... Haha! At least my unorthodox methods work for now... but sure will be mark down for not using the conventional ways. Haiz... Still miss last sem which will be my slackest sem ever in NUS... I took physics, maths, critical thinking n writing, statics n mechanics and gen bio last sem. Half of the sem i got a 3-days week, the rest is 4-days week... where to find such good lobang again? Somemore taking engin modules... Haha! Every week i onli need to clear my maths tutorials cos the rest either dun have or waste time to do one(dunno how to do lah!!!). Remember then that i dun even attend much lectures in sch. Compared to now, i got 18 hrs slots of lectures. Sianz... Moreover, the tutorials have to be done (cos it can be done) plus homework to hand in everyweek. I think this sem is like my 1st sem when i study like a headless chicken(new to the systems), or even worse cos i cannot really find time to do my favourite pastime - watching movies, drama n tv... lab 3 coming out tml... -_-

JC times were one of my slackest time of my "studying" career. Then i onli took 3 A level sudjects. Timetable was relax although j1 was a bit lousy. Free time was always spent playing basketball with my classmates. The class spirit was good as we will pong lessons together to go play pool, lan or basketball. Actually, I felt that my 1st 3 months classmates in PJC is more hardworking and diligent. Was stressed then when most of them people will finish their tutorials for discussion. It gives me no choice but to complete mine too. My O level points was onli average in my pj class. But most of my classmates prefer to stay on. But i siam, cos i think i have "offended" my tutor(she called my home to demand a mc when i pong lessons) n the principal(he caught me loittering at jec after morning assembly although he says he is going there to catch students - stupid me!). Despite all these, JC times r my "free-ist" period of my life.

Secondary was the most happening n interesting time of my life. I become obsessed with soccer. I make it a point to reach sch very early to find my soccer kakis. 1st 2 yrs were afternoon classes... I am always drenched with sweat b4 sch starts, then "wet" again during recess time. Sometimes, we even stay after sch to play till sky turns dark. Studying become much easier den. Maybe my brain suddenly start working. Towards the later yrs, it become a bit stressed cos my classmates' brains all start working... haha! NCC was fun as in being ta-kan or ta-kaning people. Missed those fun-filled days. :-)

Primary was the naive and innocent part of my life. I am not the studious type of person. I never imagine then that one day i would be going to junior college and then to university. Life was simple. Its juz play slack play slack. I can dun do my homework and dun study for my tests and exams. But the turning point is during my primary 4 time. I remember my form teacher Mr Wahid, he was the one who encourage me to study. I did reasonably well during that period. Although I can get into EM1 if I appeal, I choose not to cos wanna slack mah. I held 4 positions in sch cos I am well-taken care by Mr Wahid - prefect, asistant class monitor, class committee and group leader. Some of my classmates like to call me Cai leader then. Haha! Primary 5 and 6 were spent with a group of close friends. Everyday, we would just go to a playground or to one of their houses to play gameboy and play computer games till evening then go home. Did not really study hard for PSLE, as a result, all these good friends went to schs i cannot get in. Sianz!!! Missed those sweet n sour days...

Break the impossible task into manageable task

KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home