Monday, January 22, 2007

LOST =_= & FOUND ^o^

Yea!! i found my wallet... Thank you Mr Tan for returning moi wallet. buahaha..

谢谢, Terima kasih, Arigato, Merci, Gum xia, M goi...

I feel so bad for cursing his hand to rot.. =p

I'm damn cock sia. Lost wallet on Saturday noon and onli realise that it's lost on Sunday nite... zzz. Went sch for soccer on Saturday and took bus 198 home. I was so shag n fell asleep in the bus. I alighted the bus in a hurry and probably left it on the seat. I sleep & sleep eversince den, only realise tat it's lost on Sunday nite when i wanted to buy dinner n started diggin for it.

Totally had no mood for dinner and rushed down to Boon Lay bus interchange to see if any kind soul will return my wallet. I went to the service counter and told the auntie wad happened. And i tot i heard her say, "Mr Tay??" I was so shocked and tot they found my wallet. But actually i heard wrongly. The auntie was asking "u lost it YESTER-DAY?" diaoz. almost puked blood.

So my mother told me to make a police report cos my driving licence is in the wallet. I went to Jurong neighbourhood police centre to file a report. Cos Saturday i went home abt the same time as Beni so i called him to confirm the time we left NUS. Beni was wif Mingzhi n Mingyuan (the twin bros) and they answered the phone.

MZ or MY: "你懂我是谁吗? Hur hur hur..."

I was freaking DL and almost puked blood again. I'm trying to file a police report in the station, the police 叔叔 was waiting for me and yet they still playin 猜猜我是谁 game.... sianzzz
Ha ha but oso not their fault lar cos they dunno wad's going on.

Anywae i went home, started calling and cancel the debit cards, report matric card lost, finding out wth is Traffic Police HQ at Ubi to make new driving licence...

Woke up the next morning feeling damn sian and started calling Transitlink and Library to cancel the cards. Went to school as usual and was listening to my mp3 player. And it purposely play 天灰 as first track.

我的天空今天有点灰... lar lar lar. zzz

Just when the lect was abt to start, my phone rang and it was Clementi Police Post. This lady officer said that somebody returned my wallet. Buahaha. So i started calling Transitlink, library n blar blar blar not to terminate my cards

It's realli damn troublesome to lose your wallet. Imagine the hassle you've got to go tru and to reapply the cards and the amount saved on reapplying them.
15 bucks - Matric card
25 bucks - Driving licence
21 bucks - EZ-link card
5 bucks - Kbox Card
5 bucks - Arcade Tapz card
dunno how much - Atm card
oso dunno how much - SAF 11B

Hmm there's realli kind souls out there... Din expect my wallet to be returned actually. Still feeling guilty for cursing him. haha. Pai seh Mr Tan. Hope u'll strike lottery ok??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home