Sunday, July 22, 2007

Moi sec sch gathering on 210707, and 7 went.

I had my lower sec class gathering today. As usual, I am the organiser, and I have to admit I suck at planning such stuff. In the end, the attendance is abysmal as only 7 including me turned up. There was supposed to be 9 reporting but 1 had to change plans due to an abrupt family dinner and the other one was not forthcoming since the former had withdrawn her attendance.

However, the mini gathering of 7 was a good thing. Dinner at parklane steamboat in Bugis was a jolly affair, surrounded by the rising mists of the tom yam and chicken broth. The atmosphere was chirpy and everyone talked freely and easily like time was never lost on our side. Simple fare, but great company.

Dinner came to an end with me clearing up most of the leftovers and we decided to catch a movie after much deliberation. I did not plan any post-dinner event as I thought impromptu decisions, being free and easy, goes. "Alone" was chosen and after checking that The Cathay was showing it at 1145pm, we made our way down by foot while 2 left the 'file' and went by their own transport. Sorry to Sk, Cuz I had watched the show. Well, if you insist, I do not mind watching it over again. Haa.

There was no more tickets at The Cathay and luck was not on our side again as we tried Golden Village at Plaza Sing. After verifying that Jurong Point had more than enough seats, we booked our place for the show at 1210am.

After booking our seats, and having a dire need to pacify our legs, numb and placid from walking the distance, we went The Cafe Cartel at Plaza Sing for a drink. It was mere coincidence that I managed to spot Mayi there with her friends and blur sotong did not realise I went into Cafe Cartel too till I smsed her. Quite amazed that she managed to spot me leaving before her because I got the notion that I will have to wave like crazy to get her attention. She is improving.

Well, the movie went ok. In the end, it was taxi-fare.


~~~

Great to have such a informal gathering with lesser people. Easier to talk, more comfortable in their presence. My next destination will be wala wala. 2B peeps, gather. Mark the decade!!

Blogger: Our Blog - Create Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home